Full disclosure: I’m not getting any commissions or payment from any of these. I’ve used a lot of these, and have friends who have used others on this list that I haven’t.
You can also visit your local dollar store to find objects and materials that can be repurposed for sensory tools!
Where to buy stim toys, weighted blankets, and other sensory tools:
- Weighted blankets and lap pads (a bit expensive)
- Inexpensive weighted blankets, also autistic-owned
- Several stim toys
- Tangles and fascinating variations
- More chewable jewelry and sensory objects
- Sensory tools, mostly oral and chewables